Starting an Award-Winning Social Enterprise Whilst Bringing Up Babies & Dealing with Imposter Syndrome
Something a little different for the final episode of Season 3 as the tables have turned and I have found myself answering the questions instead of asking them!
Kirstie Brewer, a journalist at the BBC and a Leaders Plus Fellow, interviews me, Verena Hefti, the host of this podcast and the founder of Leaders Plus. I share my personal story of combining a senior leadership career with young children and why I set up the award-winning social enterprise Leaders Plus.
Kirstie asks fantastic questions and it was really interesting for me to be able to reflect on the journey so far.
- The reality of starting a social enterprise while bringing up two babies
- Why I didn’t push out my ambition along with my baby
- What it’s like to leave a stable job to become a pregnant entrepreneur
- Imposter syndrome and how I deal with it
- Setting priorities and ensuring the long term goals remain in sight
- Having a third baby and why this will enable me to step back and think more strategically
This is the final episode in this season but Leaders With Babies will be back again in the New Year with some fantastic new guests. In the meantime, if you’ve enjoyed listening, please do rate and review us on iTunes and tell 5 of your friends about the podcast, it really helps more people to find us.
This episode was recorded during the COVID-19 Lockdown.