"The Fellowship has been life transforming. At Leaders Plus it suddenly felt okay to be both a present and engaged parent and massively ambitious at work."
The Leaders Plus Fellowship is an award-winning programme designed to support talented individuals to stay on the leadership pipeline and continue to develop their careers while enjoying their young families.
This unique 12 month programme offers high quality training, mentoring, peer support and access to inspiring role models. We aim to build a positive movement for change so that new parents can thrive in leadership roles.
All of our events and sessions are baby-friendly.
Who is the Fellowship for?
The programme is for managers and leaders with significant childcare responsibilities for children under two. Candidates may be pregnant, on maternity/shared parental leave or have returned to work recently.
This is a cross sector programme and open to women and men. We warmly welcome applications from fathers and are actively encouraging individuals from groups that are underrepresented in leadership roles to apply such as individuals with a BAME or LGBTQI+ background.
What does the programme include?
- Inspiring 'Leaders with Babies' event
- Senior Leader Mentor
- 9 months programme with events & workshops building your confidence & career skills
- Access to inspirational role models
- Developing supportive network with like minded peers across sectors
- You are welcome to take your baby along to the events & workshops
This is for you if you are:
- Passionate about continuing to develop your career. Mums & dads welcome.
- On or about to go on maternity/ parental/adoption leave or back at work less than 2 years.
Application and selection process: applicants will complete an application form and shortlisted individuals will be invited to a phone or skype interview.
Applications will reopen in late 2019 for the 2020 Fellowship which will start in March.