This innovative fellowship programme supports leaders with young children with potential for senior leadership roles to continue to develop their careers while looking after their new families.
Supported by the Royal Society for the Encouragement of the Arts, Manufacturing and Commerce (RSA).
The programme includes:
- House of Commons 'Leaders with Babies' event
- Senior Leader Mentor
- 9 months programme with 8 events & workshops building your confidence & career skills
- Access to inspirational role models
- Sleep consultant session
- Developing supportive network with like minded peers
- You are welcome to take your baby along to the events & workshops
This is for you if you are:
- Passionate about continuing to develop your career. Mums & dads welcome.
- On or about to go on maternity/ parental leave or back at work less than 1.5 years.
Application and selection process: applicants will complete the application form and shortlisted individuals will have a phone or skype interview. You can get further detailed fellowship information here.
Application deadline: 11 February. Applications may close early if the programme fills up early.
The NHS London Leadership Academy’s Women's Leadership Network is part sponsoring four places. If you work for the NHS or are part of the Women’s Leadership Network, you are eligible to apply.
“The course was incredibly useful and I have come away with new knowledge of the psychology of the workplace and new tools and confidence for my return to work. I was surprised how much I gained from it while having my baby on my lap.”
“It was so good to get a big group together of mothers and fathers passionate about being good parents but also continue in leadership careers – and so inspiring to hear from some of the people running the country who have done just that!”