This innovative fellowship programme supports leaders with young children with potential for senior leadership roles to continue to develop their careers while looking after their new families.
Supported by the Royal Society for the Encouragement of the Arts, Manufacturing and Commerce (RSA).
The programme includes:
- Inspiring 'Leaders with Babies' event
- Senior Leader Mentor
- 9 months programme with 8 events & workshops building your confidence & career skills
- Access to inspirational role models
- Sleep consultant session
- Developing supportive network with like minded peers across sectors
- You are welcome to take your baby along to the events & workshops
This is for you if you are:
- Passionate about continuing to develop your career. Mums & dads welcome.
- On or about to go on maternity/ parental/adoption leave or back at work less than 1.5 years.
Application and selection process: applicants will complete an application form and shortlisted individuals will be invited to a phone or skype interview.
Further information: you can get see detailed information pack on this year's Fellowship Programme here. The pack and the programme will be updated for the 2019 Programme.
“The course was incredibly useful and I have come away with new knowledge of the psychology of the workplace and new tools and confidence for my return to work. I was surprised how much I gained from it while having my baby on my lap.”
“It was so good to get a big group together of mothers and fathers passionate about being good parents but also continue in leadership careers – and so inspiring to hear from some of the people running the country who have done just that!”