How Can The Leaders Plus Fellowship Benefit Employers?
The Leaders Plus Fellowship is not only designed to support individuals in their career progression but also significantly benefits employers through:
- Retention of top talent by keeping key individuals engaged while they are on parental leave. Our Impact Evaluation showed a third of fellows were promoted during the inaugural Programme.
- Targeted intervention for parent leaders and their line managers during a critical time when many drop off the leadership pipeline.
- Increasing gender parity at leadership levels by supporting talent mobility and addressing a root cause of the gender pay gap.
- Creating positive role models and champions within your business committed to driving long-term change.
- Multi-Sector collaboration - offering employees opportunities to expand their network, collaborate externally, learn and share best practice.
- Providing a critical support network for working parents consisting of other fellows and senior leader Mentors.
Download our full employers pack to find out more about the Fellowship and how it can support your employees.
Benefits to Our Fellows
We are delighted that 100% of our previous Fellows "feel more confident about developing their career as a parent" as a result of our Fellowship. Other benefits include:
- Feel inspired to continue to progress your career despite the challenges of juggling work and parenting.
- Access a senior leader Mentor who successfully combined a leadership career with looking after young children for support and inspiration.
- Build a cross-sector peer network of like-minded ambitious parents.
- Gain confidence and develop your perfect vision for the future.
- Learn the tools needed to develop your career while being a parent to young children.
- Attend online workshops for expert advice on career acceleration, practical support to overcome work/life hurdles.
- Plus, babies are welcome at all our sessions!
Through the Fellowship we are building a community of change-makers who are passionate that you do not have to choose between your career and your family. Find out more about our Fellowship Programme.