Start Your Leaders Plus Fellowship Application
Thank you for your interest in the Autumn 2021 Leaders Plus Fellowship Programme. Through our Programme, you will develop the confidence, networks, and career skills to successfully pursue your career aspirations as a new parent. If you have any questions about our Fellowship then please do get in touch with the Leaders Plus team.
Leaders Plus Fellowship Selection Criteria:
Positive Change Agent: The ability to shape change for other leaders with babies
Leadership: Interest and potential to advance to senior leadership roles in the long term
Programme Relevance: Candidates who demonstrate how the Programme will be useful to them
Commitment to Peer Support: Willingness to support other leaders with young children and engage in peer support during workshops
Access the Fellowship Application Form
Start the application process by registering your email below. You will be immediately sent our Autumn 2021 Fellowship application form and details of how to submit your application, along with supporting materials and access to our team who can discuss your application to the Fellowship in more detail.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible to our Fellowship Programme as places fill fast.
Please be advised the last dates you can submit an application are as follows:
Monday 13th September for a self-funded, sponsored or hardship fund place
Monday 11th October for an employer funded place
- You can access all the information you need to apply via the above form.
- Please ensure you meet the selection criteria and check you are eligible for the Fellowship BEFORE applying.
- We are particularly looking for individuals who are passionate about their careers, will contribute to the peer network, and drive a positive movement for change.
- There are a limited number of places available and it is advisable to submit your application as soon as possible.
- All applicants complete the same online form and all applications are fairly assessed against the Fellows criteria.
- Standard fee: £2999 + VAT (this is reduced to £2899 plus VAT if 3 Fellows or more apply successfully from one organisation)
- Reduced fees for charities and small employers as defined by Companies House: £2590 + VAT
- Reduced price for self-funders: £1999.00 + VAT (limited number of spaces available)
- Some part-funded places may also be available via our Partnerships - more details announced soon!
- Payment plans are available on request for individuals in challenging circumstances.
- You can find out more about our hardship fund places here.
- For information on the Institute of Physics Carers’ Fund click here.
We're Always Willing to help
If your circumstances change (particularly in relation to COVID-19) you can withdraw your place on the Programme within the first 30 days of the first event and receive a full refund. If you work for the NHS and have your study leave cancelled at short notice due to the Coronavirus at any point during the Programme, you can defer to the next cohort without extra costs.