We're Looking Forward to Receiving Your Application
Find everything you need to submit your application to the Leaders Plus Fellowship on this page.
We are delighted that you are ready to invest in your future and apply for the Fellowship Programme.
If you have any questions and you would like to arrange a brief call about the Fellowship you can do so here.
Please click the red button below to access our Fellowship application form.
How to Apply:
- Please read the commitments listed below and check you (and your line manager where applicable) agree with the statements
- Please ensure you meet the selection criteria and check you are eligible for the programme
- Click the link above and complete the short application form. You can create an account and save your progress.
- Please note: you will need to add a letter of recommendation from a friend or colleague in a senior leadership position (unless you have already been nominated via our website)
- There are a limited number of places available and we are regularly oversubscribed, it's advisable to apply early
- The application deadline is: Thursday 04 March 2021 (however, we make decisions on applications as and when they are submitted)
Your Commitments as a Fellow:
- Uphold the Fellowship principles
- Actively contribute to events and workshops (subject to child-related emergencies of course)
- Support other leaders with babies within and outside the Fellowship cohort
- Actively engage with your mentor and your line manager as per the below
- Complete every evaluation questionnaire to support Leaders Plus to continuously improve the programme
Your Line Managers Commitments:
Line manager commitment is optional but recommended, please disregard if you do not have a traditional line manager.
- Confirms they support your application
- Confirms they are happy to attend the 3-hour online manager workshop
- Commits to two 1-2-1 conversations (an hour each) between the two of you (one at the start and one at the end of the programme)