Find everything you need to submit your application to the Leaders Plus Fellowship on this page.
We are delighted that you are ready to invest in your future and apply for the Fellowship Programme.
If you have any questions then please email us. Once you have started your application form you will also be able to schedule a call to discuss your application with us in more detail.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible to our Fellowship Programme as places fill fast.
Please be advised the last dates you can submit an application are as follows:
Monday 13th September for a self-funded, sponsored or hardship fund place
Monday 11th October for an employer funded place
- Standard fee: £2999 + VAT (this is reduced to £2899 plus VAT if 3 Fellows or more apply successfully from one organisation)
- Reduced fees for charities and small employers as defined by Companies House: £2590 + VAT
- Reduced price for self-funders: £1999.00 + VAT (limited number of spaces available)
- Some part-funded places may also be available via our Partnerships - more details announced soon!
- Payment plans are available on request for individuals in challenging circumstances.
- You can find out more about our hardship fund places here.
- For information on the Institute of Physics Carers’ Fund click here.
We're Always Willing to help
If your circumstances change (particularly in relation to COVID-19) you can withdraw your place on the Programme within the first 30 days of the first event and receive a full refund. If you work for the NHS and have your study leave cancelled at short notice due to the Coronavirus at any point during the Programme, you can defer to the next cohort without extra costs.
How to Apply:
- Please read the commitments listed below and check you (and your line manager where applicable) agree with the statements.
- Please ensure you meet the selection criteria and check you are eligible for the Fellowship.
- Click the link above and complete the short application form. You can create an account and save your progress.
- There are a limited number of places available and we are regularly oversubscribed, it's advisable to apply early.
- All applicants complete the same online form and all applications are assessed against the criteria.
We have a number of useful resources that can support you if you're seeking employer funding for your place on the Fellowship Programme.
Your Commitments as a Fellow:
- Uphold the Fellowship principles
- Actively contribute to events and workshops (subject to child-related emergencies of course)
- Support other leaders with babies within and outside the Fellowship cohort
- Actively engage with your mentor and your line manager as per the below
- Complete every evaluation questionnaire to support Leaders Plus to continuously improve the programme
Your Line Managers Commitments:
Line manager commitment is optional but recommended, please disregard if you do not have a traditional line manager.
- Confirms they support your application
- Confirms they are happy to attend the 3-hour online manager workshop
- Commits to two 1-2-1 conversations (an hour each) between the two of you (one at the start and one at the end of the programme)