The Leaders Plus Fellowship will equip you with the essential tools and support you need to thrive at work whilst still enjoying time with your family.
Over the course of 9 months, the Fellowship will help guide you as you develop and refine what works for you when it comes to progressing your career and balancing a happy home.
From the very beginning, you'll get support from a courageous community of peers who are also juggling work and parenthood, plus expert guidance from your own dedicated career mentor.
Throughout the Fellowship, you'll be inspired by new ideas from industry thought leaders and access a variety of masterclasses to help with some of the practical challenges that arise day-to-day.
By the time your 9 months is complete, you'll be a confident leader and an empowered working parent thanks to the skills and techniques you've learned from the Fellowship.
Online Delivery: The Fellowship is a virtual Programme delivered online in small groups. Every session has a reference to a theoretical framework and/or the latest research about career progression and is delivered in a structured format that is easy to follow.
Inspirational Speakers: Our carefully selected speakers are experts at facilitating life-changing conversations. Each session is based on the latest research and includes practical advice on how to apply this to your career – described by one Fellow as ‘life-changing!’
Dedicated Mentor: As part of the Fellowship, you will be carefully matched with a dedicated mentor who will guide you during your time on the Programme. All our mentors have lived experience of combining a senior leadership career and raising young children.
Peer Support: Through the Fellowship you will have access to a powerful peer support network of like-minded professionals. Our incisive questioning means you quickly connect as a group, developing relationships that have an impact far beyond the Fellowship.
Baby-Friendly: We know how challenging it can be juggling caring for your baby and your career. That’s why all our Fellowship sessions are baby-friendly and it is not a problem if they are with you during our sessions. Gurgling, crying, and giggling are absolutely allowed!
Space and Time: The Fellowship provides important space and time away from work and family life to practice self-reflection. Together with your dedicated mentor, you will visualise the aspirations you have for the future and define the practical steps to get there.
Monday 13th September for a self-funded, sponsored place and hardship fund place
Monday 11th October for an Employer funded place
Please note: we assess applications as they are submitted and competition for places is high.
- Standard fee: £2999 + VAT (this is reduced to £2899 plus VAT if 3 Fellows or more apply successfully from one organisation)
- Reduced fees for charities and small employers as defined by Companies House: £2590 + VAT
- Reduced price for self-funders: £1999.00 + VAT (limited number of spaces available)
- Some part-funded places may also be available via our Partnerships - more details announced soon!
- Payment plans are available on request for individuals in challenging circumstances.
- You can find out more about our hardship fund places by clicking here.
- For information on the Institute of Physics Carers’ Fund click here.
We're Always Willing to help
If your circumstances change (particularly in relation to COVID-19) you can withdraw your place on the Programme within the first 30 days of the first event and receive a full refund. If you work for the NHS and have your study leave cancelled at short notice due to the Coronavirus at any point during the Programme, you can defer to the next cohort without extra costs.
Who Can Apply?
Can you answer 'yes' to the following questions?
- Are you a parent?
- Have you got a child in Primary school, or a toddler or baby? (The programme is also accessible during maternity leave, shared parental leave or adoption leave)
- Are you passionate about continuing to develop your career?
- Are you willing to support other parents on the programme to continue to develop their career whilst enjoying their children?
- Is your current or last role a job with significant responsibility, i.e. a management or leadership role?
- Can you commit a small amount of time alongside your work and childcare to devote to the Fellowship Programme?
If you answered 'yes' to all of the above then you can apply now!