About Leaders Plus
Leaders Plus is a social enterprise supporting talented men and women with young children so that they can progress in their leadership careers whilst at the same time enjoy their young family.
Our award-winning Fellowship Programme gives access to an external peer support network, high-quality training, mentoring and inspiring role models, enabling parents to thrive in their leadership role.
We believe that gender inclusion at work and at home means no parent has to make the choice between pursuing a leadership career and leading a fulfilled family life.
We help new parents who have taken time out to care for their children to stay on the leadership pipeline.
We do this by enabling ambitious new parent leaders to access cutting edge CPD opportunities, high-quality peer support and access to inspirational role models through our Fellowship Programme and our inclusive events.
Together we are building a powerful movement for change.
- We believe in supporting more leaders with young children to fulfil their potential in their leadership career while looking after young children.
- We are invested in each others’ development and ability to balance happy family lives with work.
- We support individuals to choose diverse journey’s congruent with each persons’ values, whatever they may be.
- We access high-quality professional development which is informed by evidence.
- We organise baby inclusive professional development activities so that we can take our babies along if we want to.
- We empower new parents to shape the debate about parents in leadership.
Leaders Plus received an excellent external evaluation of the impact of our first Fellowship Programme.
You can download and read the latest report here.