Welcome back to Series 5 of the Leaders With Babies Podcast.
In this episode Verena Hefti, Founder and CEO of Leaders Plus, discusses her experience of being on maternity leave with her third child, whilst running a social enterprise.
Verena is interviewed by Kirstie Brewer, a journalist at the BBC and a Leaders Plus Fellow.
Kirstie asks some interesting questions about maternity leave and how you can make it a productive time and plan your return to work.
- The challenges of maternity leave and how to manage it whilst having older children
- Ways in which you can prioritise your own wellbeing
- How you can communicate with your partner before and during maternity leave, to ensure it runs as smoothly as possible
- How to plan your return to work and how maternity leave can make you a better leader
- Verena’s number one tip for transitioning from maternity leave back into work